Chicken Cupcakes Recipe
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- ½ cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ cup of milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of your favorite spices
- Place chicken breasts in a saucepan; add enough water to cover meat; add 1 bay leaf.
- Cover and bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cook covered for about 30 minutes.
- Take breasts form the saucepan and let them stand until cool. Cut them into small cubes.
- Combine chredded cheese, milk, eggs, mayonnaise, sour cream and spices in a large bowl; toss well.
- Add chicken meat, flour and finely chopped parsley and dill. Toss again.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Fill with mixture each cup of a 12-cup cupcake or muffin tin. Bake for 20 minutes.
- To serve put 2 chicken cupcakes on a plate, add your favorite vegetables on the side.